To all our patients,
I wanted to explain our decision to stop face to face appointments with a doctor without speaking to a doctor first.
We are doing it to protect all our patients but more for the patients who are most at risk – the elderly and those with medical conditions.
We are offering telephone appointments first:
- We can either deal with a problem over the phone
- Offer a video consultation
- Call you in to see us if needed
- Refer you to hospital / rapid response team if needed
- Visit housebound patients
For non-emergency requests please use our website.
The nurse’s appointments will continue at the practice. However if you have any symptoms of cough, shortness of breath or fevers, please do not attend.
- Request them online
- Request from your pharmacy
- Post through our letter box
- We will not take prescription requests over the phone
Please understand the patients most at risk are the elderly and with medical conditions:
- Patients over 60
- Patients with heart disease
- Patients with diabetes
- Patients with chronic lung disease
- Patients with high blood pressure